Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Talk About: Fruit Basket

Fruit Basket



When I first came upon this anime, i wasn't sure i wanted to even watch it because of it's title. I was like, "I bet this show is stupid." But I went ahead, watched it and found it to be ok. It's a little slow at first, which didn't help me much, and i personally thought the last three episodes were the best. Why were they the best? Because that's the only time the story had a plot twist. The rest of the show was the same. I would rate this show 5/10. The Character's were likable (except Tohru, who i wanted to strangle every time she opened her mouth) and the plot was descent.






The story begins with Tohru Honda, who has lost her mom and is now living in a tent in the woods. As she walks to school she finds a little house in the woods and meets two guys named Shigure Sohma and Yuki Sohma. Tohru ends up moving into the Sohma house and finds out their family secret.





Characters

Main Characters



Tohru Honda


Yuki Sohma


Kyo Sohma


Shigure Sohma



Supporting Characters



Momiji Sohma


Hatori Sohma


Kisa Sohma


Hatsuhara Sohma


Ayame Sohma


Hiro Sohma


Ritsu Sohma


Kagura Sohma


Arisa Uotani


Saki Hanajima
















No comments:

Post a Comment