Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Talk About: Ore no Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai

Ore no Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai



This anime was very interesting. It was so simple yet so good. I couldn't stop watching episode after episode. What is it that reeled me in? No clue. This anime is slow and, in a way, boring. But it's not boring all at the same time. I agree, if you don't know anime and japanese terms, then this is not the anime for you. You would't understand the concept of this anime. I give this anime a 6/10. I enjoyed it and the characters.




The story begins with Kyosuke Kosaka. He arrives home from school and stumbles upon his sister, Kirino Kosaka. She ignores him and pretends he's not even there. Getting ready to go to his room, he finds a hidden DVD. He begins to try and find out who "this" type of DVD belongs to.



Characters

Main Characters


Kyosuke Kosaka



Kirino Kosaka


Supporting Characters




Manami Tamura



Saori Makishima



Ruri Gokou



Ayase Aragaki



Kanako Kurusu














No comments:

Post a Comment